Skip to main content

TO GOD


To the God who made me.
I'm stuck to the ground,
And my palms glued together.
I can't wrestle with you,
Not even with the hand that made me.
I surrender to you,
So please don't consume me with your fire
Like lighting your eye strikes through the face of the earth.
I shrink at the sound of your voice.
You are there in the stars,the moon,and the sun reflect your greatness.
How can I eat and lit?
When my world crumbles right before me.
Why you choose me?I can't tell.
Why you love me? I can't comprehend.
In this world,sometimes I pay to be loved,
Even to be heard.
But you hear the whisper of my heart crying for relieve.
I get rejected most times,
But you won my heart,and accepted my flaws.
You don't love like people do.
With you,
Something was made out of a life that couldn't fit into a sheet.
 like a foil paper, you wrapped me in your grace.
I was frustrated, disappointed, and afflicted.
But you captured my life and added a spice to it.
So I'm indebted to you,for swallowing me in your love.
I can be naughty sometimes, and move in swines but your love swings me back on track.
Like Mississippi,
Your immeasurable assurance has made me dependable on you
I flow in the outstretched of your faithfulness,
Your grace has found me
I soar through every challenges and mountains that surrounds me
Because you fought for me.
Your understandable heart,has kept me down pleading for your mercy
I am but a child who can't stop falling down the cliff.
"If your grace is sufficient for me,"
Then I guess I will have to live trusting only you
So with my palms glued together,
I'm saying thank you to the God who understands me
who love me,and who care for me.
Thank you for making my life meaning,
And now I can exist with your love sprouting within me.


PoetRuth..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE

Dear reader, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm writing to you on such short notice. I'm a person who believes time is running out. We live in a world filled with endless problems, yet we manage to navigate through with masks of fake smiles. I write to those like myself.  You may not have endured the same trials as I have, and your story may be different in its own way.  But know that comparing our problems won't diminish mine or justify yours.  It's curious how we find hope in the tales of others. So, I hope you'll learn to let go and trust in God.  I hope you'll forgive yourself and others who may have caused you pain and resentment.  I hope you'll learn to live in the present and aspire to a brighter future.  I hope you'll discern truth from deception when others attempt to mislead you.  I hope you'll realize that true love begins with self-love before extending to others.  I hope you'll embrace inner peace amidst life's

SAVED BY GRACE

It's been more than a year I post here. And I'm glad to be back. Journey with me has I drop Inspiring piece for you to feed on DAILY. Today's piece is titled " saved by Grace" and Its a reminder of how much Christ suffered to give us a new life.  No matter how far you've from God, you can always find a new life in Christ. You don't have to continue in sin. Christ paid it for us all to live freely under his GRACE. If you purchase my thoughts,  they won't taste like chocolate.  Discerning between my past and present is a future tense that instills hope within me. How gracious to be born into what appears as a mirage, yet somehow,  we've navigated through the narrow path.  What if he hadn't taken the risk?  What if he hadn't paid the price? A slave we would all become, But how sweet it is to hear about the man who bore my limitations upon his shoulders, settled the debt I owed, and still claims me as his own.  Every day, I stumble into sin, li

PINCH THE HEAVENS (morning coffee collection)

                                      By Gana Ruth....     Hello! I'm Ruth, and I'm excited to have you here with me.This is my blogspot and over a year now I've been posting poems and short stories here.  In this season, I want to add something new on the table which I termed "Morning coffee". I understand that not everyone loves to take in coffee in the morning while some wouldn't mind midnight coffee. Inspite of this, coffee made from varieties of natural ingredients is good for the body and that's what " morning coffee" is here to do. This season is going to be different from the previous season, I will be dropping both peoms and other interesting  piece to refresh you for the day ahead, and I hope it makes you feel good just like your coffee. To day I will be dropping a short poem and its titled...                                             PINCH THE HEAVENS Is your heart coated with scales of pain? Does  your back hurt like s