Skip to main content

LIFE



Dear reader,

I'm sure you're wondering why I'm writing to you on such short notice. I'm a person who believes time is running out. We live in a world filled with endless problems, yet we manage to navigate through with masks of fake smiles.

I write to those like myself. 
You may not have endured the same trials as I have, and your story may be different in its own way. 
But know that comparing our problems won't diminish mine or justify yours. 
It's curious how we find hope in the tales of others.

So, I hope you'll learn to let go and trust in God. 
I hope you'll forgive yourself and others who may have caused you pain and resentment. 
I hope you'll learn to live in the present and aspire to a brighter future.

 I hope you'll discern truth from deception when others attempt to mislead you. 
I hope you'll realize that true love begins with self-love before extending to others. 
I hope you'll embrace inner peace amidst life's chaos. And I hope you'll find the strength to persevere, pushing forward until you reach your goals.

Lastly, life is too fleeting to dwell in self-pity. Be yourself, and always remember to seek divine guidance.

                                                       Yours sincerely, 

                                                            Ruth Gana



Thanks for reading  with me. You are free to send your reviews in the comment box. Also, don't forget to share.

For more contents follow us at
starswrites.blogspot.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAVED BY GRACE

It's been more than a year I post here. And I'm glad to be back. Journey with me has I drop Inspiring piece for you to feed on DAILY. Today's piece is titled " saved by Grace" and Its a reminder of how much Christ suffered to give us a new life.  No matter how far you've from God, you can always find a new life in Christ. You don't have to continue in sin. Christ paid it for us all to live freely under his GRACE. If you purchase my thoughts,  they won't taste like chocolate.  Discerning between my past and present is a future tense that instills hope within me. How gracious to be born into what appears as a mirage, yet somehow,  we've navigated through the narrow path.  What if he hadn't taken the risk?  What if he hadn't paid the price? A slave we would all become, But how sweet it is to hear about the man who bore my limitations upon his shoulders, settled the debt I owed, and still claims me as his own.  Every day, I stumble into sin, li

PINCH THE HEAVENS (morning coffee collection)

                                      By Gana Ruth....     Hello! I'm Ruth, and I'm excited to have you here with me.This is my blogspot and over a year now I've been posting poems and short stories here.  In this season, I want to add something new on the table which I termed "Morning coffee". I understand that not everyone loves to take in coffee in the morning while some wouldn't mind midnight coffee. Inspite of this, coffee made from varieties of natural ingredients is good for the body and that's what " morning coffee" is here to do. This season is going to be different from the previous season, I will be dropping both peoms and other interesting  piece to refresh you for the day ahead, and I hope it makes you feel good just like your coffee. To day I will be dropping a short poem and its titled...                                             PINCH THE HEAVENS Is your heart coated with scales of pain? Does  your back hurt like s